Abiword print problem

Mikkel C. Simonsen mcs at post5.tele.dk
Thu May 5 05:13:14 PDT 2005

A small update.

I have tried installing the same Abiword package on another system -
also running 5.3R, but with Gnome installed.

On that system printing works fine - both with the original "lpr"
print-command and with "lpr -Plp".

Does the Abiword package "behave" differently when Gnome is installed?

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen