successful installation of VMWare on FreeBSD ?

hb4j at free.fr hb4j at free.fr
Mon May 2 22:50:46 PDT 2005

thanks a lot George, but qemu is not as efficient as vmware and I own a vmware
license for linux for the 4th version and therefore would love to be able to
switch completely to FreeBSD (vmware being the most important thing for me to
use (I am always testing new things and after having tried all the existing
solutions for virtual computing, vmware is REALLY the very best))

thank you soooooo much for the link to the vmware unofficial port :o)

hb4j

ps : have a great day ;o)