Latest x11/xterm raw mode

Jonathan Chen jonc at chen.org.nz
Mon May 2 13:11:33 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've been noticing that the latest x11/xterm port is buffering some
characters while using raw-mode applications (eg: vi, screen, mutt). The
effect of the bug is that when I press a key, nothing happens until I
press another key; at which point both key-effects take place.

Unfortunately, the bug is not readily reproducible, I'm just filing
this FYI.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>