c++ error compiling kdelibs3

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Wed Mar 30 23:51:27 PST 2005

I have a very nasty error lately. I have asked for help on the freebsd
questions list. But that list is too general ;-)
I'm running a fbsd-4.11R system with up2date ports.
I want to portupgrade (or just a 'make install clean' kde3 to the latest
3.4version but something goes wrong with kdelibs3.

I get this 'cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations.
I've tried to study the error output but I cannot find a compile
statement twice. It happens compiling the http.cc -> http.lo

I attached the script file containing to compile process. I have no
weird make.conf statements (I believe):
=-=
CFLAGS= -O -pipe
COPTFLAGS= -O -pipe
NOPROFILE= true
NO_BIND= true
NO_SENDMAIL= true
ISPELL_NL= yes
ASPELL_NL= yes
WITH_BSD_JDK= true
X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xfree86-4
# added by use.perl 2005-02-10 18:22:08
PERL_VER=5.8.6
PERL_VERSION=5.8.6
NOPERL=yes
=-=

Hopefully somebody on this list can tell me if the kdelibs3 port is
broken /or/ where to look for on my system. Compiling of other ports
goes well (except for the gnomevfs2 port, giving the same error as above
for gcc in stead of c++).

Any advice on how to investigate this any further?

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11 ++ FreeBSD 5.3