FreeBSD Port: boinc-setiathome-4.07

Gert Lynge gert at lynge.org
Wed Mar 23 12:23:06 PST 2005

Dear Sir

I am trying to install boinc-setiathome and boinc-client on my FreeBSD
5.3-RELEASE #3 without any luck.

Seems the needed tar can't be found anymore:
---
su-3.00# make configure
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
=> seti_boinc-client-cvs-2004-11-09.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from http://boinc.berkeley.edu/seti_source/nightly/.
fetch:
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/seti_source/nightly/seti_boinc-client-cvs-2004-11-
09.tar.gz: Not Found
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/seti_boinc-client-cvs-2004
-11-09.tar.gz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/astro/boinc-setiathome.
---

As far as I can see the files have been moved to
http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah/seti_source/nightly/. But the 2004-11-09
file cannot be found. Not even in the archive folder.

Just to let You know...

Btw if You need beta testing of a fix or upgrade You got it :-)

MVH / Regards
    Gert Lynge