problem installing postgresql-80

Tom Cruickshank tcruicksh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:21:10 GMT 2005

Hello,
       I tried to install postgresql80-server (from
/usr/ports/databases/postgresql80-server) and received the error
message that "MIT's and Heimdal Kerberos are mutually exclusive.". So
I wish to unselect one of them in order to keep the installation
going. The problem I am encountering is that I do not know where this
information is saved. I've removed the "work" subdirectory from
postgresql80-server but it keeps telling me that a config file has
been found and using it.

Would anyone know? Any help would be appreicated! Thanks!

Tom