Makefile question

Kövesdán Gábor gabor.kovesdan at t-hosting.hu
Mon Jun 13 17:57:34 GMT 2005

Oh, I didn't mean that. Both the configure script and the application
Makefile are working. What I mean is,
that the configure script doesn't let me to specify --libdir, --bindir, ...
Thus a lot of files would be installed directly under the default
${PREFIX}, which is /usr/local, that's why I
would like to specify a separated subdirectory under the ${PREFIX}, but my
CONFIGURE_ARGS=--prefix=${PREFIX}/appname doesn't work, but I don't know
why.
I thought it is syntactically correct, but it had the same effect as is
I wrote only ${PREFIX} instead of
${PREFIX}/appname.

Cheers,

Gábor Kövesdán