FreeBSD Port: rc_subr-1.31

Stefan Thurner thurners at nicsys.de
Sun Jun 12 16:24:29 GMT 2005

Hi!

May be there is a little typo in rc.subr.

The common way for output on the console of FreeBSD at startup is for
example:

Doing additional network setup: named ntpd portmap.

But the echo command of rc.subr at line 650 produces the following
output on the console:

Local package initialization:Starting foo.Starting bar.Starting
whatever.

I have two complaints about that. The first and most important is that
there should be a leading space and no trailing dot in the echo command.
And the second represents only my opinion. I think an output like:

Local package initialization: foo bar whatever.

...without "Starting" for every service looks more professional.

-Stefan
--
GPG-encrypted mail welcome! --> ID:E970FCBE