xmms recode patch

Espen Skoglund esk at ira.uka.de
Mon Jul 25 13:31:12 GMT 2005

[Andrey V Elsukov]
> Hi!
> I have make a patch to multimedia/xmms with new version of csa
> recode patch.

Thanks for patch.  However, your modification only works if you
specify that you want to compile with the recode patch.  The reason
for the failure is that the file 'files/patch-strlen' is applied
unconditionally.  I suggest that you either apply this patch only if
applying the recode patch, or that you integrate the patch into the
recode patch itself.

Also, as mentioned by other people, using send-pr(1) to submit patches
is preferred.

	eSk