FreeBSD Port: xmcd-3.3.2_2

Bradford Castalia Castalia at idaeim.com
Mon Jul 11 02:16:00 GMT 2005

Having just completed a FreeBSD 4.8 to 5.4 upgrade, I am in the process
of re-installing the various ports/packages that I used previously. The
xmcd application is found in a search of FreeBSD ports web site, but it
is not available for download (manually looking through the contents of
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-5.4-release/Latest
reveals no xmcd* entry, nor is it in packages-5.4-release/audio).

Could this package be made available, please?

Thnx,

--

Bradford Castalia

"Build an image in your mind, fit yourself into it."