Fwd: Re: Tenable Commerical Registered Plugin Feed Licensing Question

Jon Passki cykyc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 02:47:15 GMT 2005

Hello,

In the forwarded email below (from the Nessus general list), Renaud
of Tenable Security verified my comment that any individual/company
 using any plugins other than the GNU plugins _and_ scanning
systems not owned by themselves may be in a breach of contract.  If
they get the core or plugin source code from any other server other
than a Nessus/Tenable server, they might be violating the EULA.
Should this be marked RESTRICTED, MASTER_SITES be altered to only
go for nessus.org/tenablesecurity.com servers, or the project not
even worry about it?

HTH,

Jon