FreeBSD Port: openoffice-1.1-1.1.4

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Mon Jan 31 05:12:59 PST 2005

Hello,

	I'm running FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE, and built openoffice.org-1.1.4 from a
freshly cvsup'ed ports tree yesterday. Running the setup program works fine,
but when I attempt to start any application I keep getting this message:

The application cannot be started.
The configuration service is not available.
Start the setup application to repair the installation from the CD or the
folder containing the installation packages.

The sole exception is running the Printer Admin program. It just cores on me.

Any suggestions on what I can do to troubleshoot this?

Cheers,
Dwayne

--
I can't afford to make exceptions. I mean, once word leaks out that a pirate
has gone soft, people begin to disobey you and then it's nothing but work,