cclient-2004c1,1 breaks ssl mail.

Sun Jan 30 05:41:21 PST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:22:24 +0100 (CET)
"Julien Gabel" <jgabel at nerim.net> wrote:

> 'Got the same problem here, but i can't force to reinstall imap-uw
> with cclient since the versions doesn't match!  Ouch, since i
> deliver webmail via https and direct imaps email services, nobody
> can access theses services from now...
>
> There seems to be 2 problems here:
>   1/ The versions of cclient and imap-uw _must_ match together;
>   2/ The build variables SSL_*_DIRECTORY breaks compatibility,
>      plus have nothing to do in the base path(s).

I've committed a patch (portrevision bumped) which would allow you to
let you test the second assumption. If it doesn't fix your problem, can
you please test the attached patch (for mail/imap-uw)? I've compile
tested it, but I can't run-test it (I use courier-imap).

If it works and if the maintainer (CCed) approves it, we could commit
this fix. Since I will not have ssh access from Monday (UTC+1) to
Friday, another committer has to commit it then...

Bye,
Alexander.

--
     The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall.