Error installing dvipsk-tetex

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 23 09:25:07 PST 2005

Hi,

Aaron Dalton <aaron at daltons.ca> wrote
  in <41F3DA09.4040705 at daltons.ca>:

a> I am now trying to install print/teTeX.  With some fiddling I have
a> gotten it to almost install.  Now I'm having a problem when it gets to
a> the installation of print/dvipsk-tetex.  Below is the error?  Can
a> anybody point me in the right direction?  I'm running FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE.

 Probably you set the $TEXMF environment variable, right?
 Please try to unset $TEXMF first and do make the port.

 I will fix this problem soon.  Thanks for the report.