portmanager 0.2.3 ready but hosting site sourceforge.net is broken

Michael C. Shultz reso3w83 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 18:52:03 PST 2005

Version 0.2.3 of portmanager is ready but sourceforge.net the hosting
site is not mirroring new releases for some reason.  They are giving a
canned response to software developers that they may look at the problem
in 5 days or so, here is a link:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=1&atid=200001

If anyone really wants the new version now you can download it from:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=107280

to your /usr/ports/distfiles directory.  You will have to change the
version in sysutils/portmanager/Makefile to version 0.2.3 and then run
"make makesum" prior to installing it.  To everyone who I promised it
would be ready by the 17th, sorry, I tried my best.

-Mike