Reverse engineering x11/xorg for VNC build

Clint Olsen clint at 0lsen.net
Tue Jan 18 13:15:27 PST 2005

I thought I would be making my life easier but maybe this isn't such a good
idea.  I was trying to leverage the port of xorg-libraries for building the
latest RealVNC.  Unfortunately, when I go into the link tree for the build
(xc), and 'make World', I am getting complaints from the build system
because variables like FreeBSDCC and FreeBSDCFLAGS are not set.  I did a
little cursory grepping and found these compiler settings are coming from
FreeBSD.cf, but I can't follow the port build enough to find out how I can
avoid this problem.

Can someone throw me a cluepon?

Thanks,

-Clint