FreeBSD Port: openldap22-sasl-server-2.2.19

Manjoine, Chris A chris-manjoine at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 18 12:13:50 PST 2005

Im sure you are getting bombarded by users with problems to the openldap
port, but if not I am getting the following errors when using the port
for openldap22-sasl-server

I have a fresh freebsd 5.3 install cvs all ports portsupgraded and

make WITH_SASL=yes KRB5_HOME=/usr/local

I tried with Heimal but figure MIT would be better anyway so thus the
KRB5_HOME

I have tried several thing and always get the same error

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/libexec/slapd: Undefined symbol
"ldap_pvt_sasl_mutex_new"

I have checked the groups extensively for this error without success
thus Im going to you for an answer. If Im doing something wrong tell me
to screw off. I could just install it from source, but I like to help
audit the ports collection. Let me know if you need more logs

I had debugging on and still only the above error

Also getting this error on salspasswd2 in /var/log/messages

Saslpasswd2: error deleting entry from sasldb: DB_NOTFOUND: no matching
key/data pair found