HEADS UP: pkg-plist strict enforcement starting

Adi Pircalabu apircalabu at bitdefender.com
Fri Jan 14 06:01:29 PST 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:47:10 +0100
Kirill Ponomarew <krion at voodoo.oberon.net> wrote:

> > How can I treat these files? Should I enfore deletion from
> > pkg-deinstall or pkg-plist?
>
> If files/directories aren't registered during installation, how do
> you want to delete them ?

Heh, you've got my point:), this is obvious I can't delete what was not
created. But I'd like to check all the possible ways to port the
application without breaking the ports system, and, until now, the only
conclusion is that the port will always be tagged as broken.

--
Adrian Pircalabu

Public KeyID = 0xF902393A

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/