Documentation for tochnog not included in the port

Karsten Rothemund karsten.rothemund at uni-rostock.de
Thu Jan 13 10:07:58 PST 2005

Dear Maintainer

of the tochnog-port for FreeBSD. I try to evaluate several FEM-programs
in open source. I found tochnog in the FreeBSD-ports and installed it.
But it seams, there is no documentation included. I found an online
html-manual, but, because I am online via an expensive modem-line at
home ... And there is no pdf- or postscript-doc available.

Is it possible to pack the html-manual into the port, so that it is
possible to install it locally and browse it?

Thank you for your answere,

--
Karsten Rothemund

GnuPG-Key-ID: 8B67404C  (Please use it)
GnuPG-Key Fingerprint: AD34 7314 EE3A 7B9F E7A2  23F6 E35D 76D6 8B67
404C