FreeBSD Port: bind9-dlz+postgres-9.2.2+0.7.0

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Wed Jan 12 01:55:47 PST 2005

Hello,

recently I did install the port mentioned in the subject
line. While booting the system, local libraries such as
libdb-4.2.so.2 couldn't be found. If I did boot named
after a complete system startup, I did not get any
error message.

To solve the problem I did modify the REQUIRE clause
of the /etc/rc.d/named rcNG script as follows:

# REQUIRE: SERVERS ldconfig
                    ^^^^^^^^

How would you solve such a problem?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name