Nc6 for FreeBSD 4.10

Christian Vogt chvogt at tm.uka.de
Sun Jan 9 09:46:34 PST 2005

Hi Ulrich,

thanks for your response.  Thanks to Max Laier, I meanwhile got the
problem fixed by manually adding the patch "patch-ad" to the
/usr/ports/net/nc6/files directory.  Hell knows why CVSup didn't manage
to do this automatically.

Well, thanks anyway!

- Christian

--
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

   "Remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs;
    therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity,
    or undue depression in adversity." (Socrates)