teTeX 2.99.8 patch

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 6 04:24:55 PST 2005

Hi,

 I made patches to update teTeX related ports to support the upcoming
 teTeX-3.0 (as of writing, it is still at the second release candidate,
 2.99.8).  The patches are available from:

  http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/teTeX3.diff.gz

 Although patches for other ports which are not included in
 this file (such as additional macros, typically print/latex-*) are also
 needed, popular macro sets in the teTeX distribution should work.
 If anyone interested, please test them and let me know if they work or
 not.  Thanks.