CALL FOR TESTERS: new candidate for libusb port

John Reynolds johnjen at reynoldsnet.org
Mon Feb 28 13:47:00 GMT 2005

[ On Monday, February 28, Peter Pentchev wrote: ]

> Wouldn't it be better if you provided a patch to the port as well, so
> people can build it on other releases of FreeBSD, e.g. 4.x? :)
>
> G'luck,
> Peter

Ooops. Sorry, I didn't think of that. My brain is only slowly coming back :)

I'll try and get that rolled out ASAP.

BTW: so far I've only received "looks good and works fine" replies, so that is
encouraging :)

-Jr

--
John & Jennifer Reynolds  johnjen at reynoldsnet.org        www.reynoldsnet.org
Structural / Physical Design - ICG/PNG SCD     jreynold at sedona.ch.intel.com
Running FreeBSD since 2.1.5-RELEASE.               FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!
"Unix is user friendly, it's just particular about the friends it chooses."