non-member submissions

Joe Turner cutter at abunai.com
Fri Feb 25 01:50:48 GMT 2005

Hey, thanks "ache at freebsd.org" for submitting my mail to SpamCop.
Truly, I'm sorry the "ports" address got into my mailing list,
but with 4000 names to sort through, something always falls
through the cracks.  Once I wanted to be a sysadmin, but music
is my real passion and I really don't care who thinks my skillz
are p00r for accidentally sending email here because, frankly,
I'm amazed that the list allows non-member submissions.  I'm
told that a flame-war erupts every time someone accidentally (or
otherwise) spams the ports list.  Well, geez: disallow non-member
submissions.  It's smart!  It keeps the crap out!  Everybody else
does it, and for a reason!

/j