FreeBSD Port: ruby18-1.8.2_2

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Mon Feb 21 15:09:34 PST 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:05:00 +1000, Mark Sergeant
<msergeant at snsonline.net> wrote:

> On 22/02/2005, at 09:03, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:49:54 -0800, Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org>
>> wrote:

>>> It's also broken on sparc64 on the package cluster as well (and on
>>> amd64).  Jeremy, when can we expect the fix to be committed? :-)
>>
>> Uh oh, I am kind of confusing... Vivek, can you point me which patch
>> did you have tried that work? I have created about two to three
>> different patches. One person told me that all of my patches were
>> failed in amd64, but now different person says that it solves the
>> problem. I kind of need a straight answer to terminal the confuse, so
>> are there more people that who are willing to test? :-)
>>

> I'm willing to test, send em my way.

My lastest patch was: http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/ruby18.diff

But, I am not sure if all other new patches from Debian are need. It's why
I would like to know which patch that worked for Vivek Khera. Before, you
ask where is the another patch. It's in the PR link bottom.

Cheers,
Mezz

>> You can see PR about that few patches failed.
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=77324
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mezz
>>
>>> Kris