devel/pcre and WITH_UTF8

Marwan Burelle Marwan.Burelle at lri.fr
Mon Feb 21 07:24:08 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 03:51:05PM +0100, Kirill Ponomarew wrote:
> If you use sysutils/portupgrade, you can define make arguments in
> /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf in MAKE_ARGS section, see multiple
> examples there.

Yes I know this. The fact is that, since devel/pcre is used by some
(many ... ) other package, it often directly installed with binary
package during system installation. It's not an important problem,
it's just an annoying problem, and of course it prevents the port to
build automaticaly for binary package ...

I was just looking for some escape to this problem ;)

> In most cases it's enough, if committer is responsive and has time
> to handle your feedback.  If you won't hear any news, send new PR
> and point to old PR number in "Description" field.

Ok, I'll wait (I've just saw that my answer and patch are in the PR
tracker, so every thing is on its way ;)

--
Burelle Marwan,
Equipe Bases de Donnees - LRI