ports/74637 (new port: news/klibido) -- Will this ever be committed?

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Thu Feb 17 17:05:56 PST 2005

New port: news/klibido

Will this port ever be committed?

It's more than a little discouraging to labor to get a port into proper
shape for submission, only to have it languish indefinitely in a state
of limbo.  I've come across a few other programs since which I've
considering creating a port of, but I really have to wonder if it's
worth the trouble, if they're never going to be committed anyway.

Come on, folks!  There's no good reason why this port shouldn't have
been committed by now.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads at cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"