php4 && openssl

Stijn Hoop stijn at win.tue.nl
Tue Feb 15 05:08:33 PST 2005

Hi,

there have been 2 PRs open since 10/2004 about this subject:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/72275
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/73167

I have commented on ports/72275 with a newer patch that worked for me.
Can anyone please commit this or something like it?

--Stijn

--
Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because
he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst