GAIM Smileys

Paul Pathiakis paul at atlantisservices.com
Mon Feb 14 06:01:20 PST 2005

ow!  :-)

I'd do it, but I'm busy working on my new release to my
beta-testers/customers.

Could someone please help?

Thanks!

(April 1 is the "live" date, I hope.  FreeBSD is the server.  FreeBSD is the
client.  KDE is the desktop that they prefer.  GAIM is the IM that most
prefer.

My company's infrastructure, 5 Tyan twin-cpu MP machines and 3 customer
service desktops are all running 5.3.

	I'm just trying to keep FreeBSD viable from a "Microsoft Replacement"
standpoint. :-)  Believe me, if this pans out, (and I believe it will) I'm
going to have money earmarked as a percentage of Gross revenue for FreeBSD
once the company is profitable.  (yes, I am a man of my word.  I don't make
promises lightly.)  If the company takes off, FreeBSD.org will be financially
happy about it.

	Today is NDA day.  Off to the lawyer, so I can get the other 100-200 people
that are my former coworkers clue'd in on what I've been doing for the last 2
years so they can help and we can build a whole new world.

	Someday, I will retire.  I plan on donating all my free cycles to FreeBSD as
well.  However, today is not that day. :-)  )

Paul Pathiakis
CTO/Owner Atlantis Services
(No, the web site isn't up yet. I just own the domain and default Apache2 is
running.)