Minor beauty-related problem with lang/gdc/Makefile,v

Björn König bjoern.koenig at alpha-tierchen.de
Sat Feb 12 09:35:46 PST 2005

Hello,

I have a little wish of no importance concerning the file ports/lang/gdc/Makefile,v in CVS. It has a null character before the last character '@'. This causes that the grep utility will understand it as binary file, e.g.

# grep '@' lang/gdc/Makefile,v
Binary file lang/gdc/Makefile,v matches

The background is that I wrote a small set scripts which do several things with the mirrored CVS tree and I have to work around resp. prepare this file to make them working properly.

Regards
Björn