FreeBSD Port: mono-1.0.5_1

Henrik Jönsson henke at acc.umu.se
Tue Feb 1 10:07:56 PST 2005

Tom McLaughlin wrote:

> Your best bet is to see how this fairs on a recent FreeBSD-current
> install.  There are a number of changes to libpthread there which affect
> Mono.  If it runs, then hopefully those fixes will be MFCed for 5.4.  If
> not, I'd generate a backtrace for bin/mono and bring it to
> freebsd-threads@ and see what they say so the crash can be fixed for a
> future release.  Thanks.
>
> Tom

Thank you for your reply, I have now tried with a FreeBSD-current install.

However the error remains the same (sometimes only a Segmentation fault
(core dumped)) as in 5.3-RELEASE. I tried reinstalling mono too. I'm not
sure I'm skilled enough to be of any more help right now, I'll have to
learn how to do a backtrace...

Thanks
/Henke