HEADS UP: MFC of local_startup changes to rc.d complete

Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho cartola at openit.com.br
Thu Dec 29 07:55:18 PST 2005

Em Qui, 2005-12-29 às 16:41 +0100, Jose M Rodriguez escreveu:

> A lot of things has been changed, an now, it's really hard to get an
> idea about the boot process and the order used to launch the
> components.

I'm sorry if I am saying something that is out of the discussion, I
didn't see the first messages, but Isn't it easy to do something like:

# cd /etc/rc.d
# rcorder *
preseedrandom
initdiskless
rcconf.sh
initrandom
dumpon
vinum
gbde_swap
gbde
ccd
.... (supressed output)

--
Carlos E. G. Carvalho           OpenIT Solucoes Tecnologicas
Consultor Unix/Internet         Tel. +55 21 2508-9103