FreeBSD ports that you maintain which are currently marked broken

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Tue Dec 13 02:32:49 PST 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:56:38 +0200
Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at people.tecnik93.com> wrote:

>  [ dropped linimon@ from cc's ]

really did it this time.

> On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:03:55 -0500
> Mike Patterson <mpatters at cs.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>
> > Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote on 12/12/05 3:34 PM:
> > > On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:42:21 +0100 (CET)
> > > linimon at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> > > ports/90306
> > >
> > > Working on a few others from this list.
> >
> > Any of them security/nikto?
>
> Was planning to, but I had to sleep first. Are you interested in that
> port ?

This port is a real mess, I'm surprised it wasn't marked broken because
failing on pointyhat long before the checksum problem.

I hope I will have a patch today; I would be very happy if you could
test it also today before I update the port.

--
IOnut - Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"

"That unit is a woman."
"A mass of conflicting impulses."
		-- Spock and Nomad, "The Changeling", stardate 3541.9