xmame distfiles mirroring

Miguel Mendez mmendez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:56:40 PST 2005

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:23:52 -0500
Charles Swiger <cswiger at mac.com> wrote:

> I think the FreeBSD FTP servers already act as a mirror of last resort:

Yes, you're right, I'm not sure whether that's automagic though. Some
ports have their MASTERSITES pointing to a committer ftp/http space, so
maybe not all distfiles are automatically mirrored by FreeBSD's
servers.

> ...but I've got some unused T1 bandwidth available, if you'd like to
> have another mirror:
>
> http://www.pkix.net/mirror/x.mame.net/xmame-0.101.tar.bz2

Thanks, I'm going to upload a copy of the files to my server and will
add yours as well. We're at 0.102 now btw :)

Cheers,
--
Miguel Mendez 	<mmendez at gmail.com>
		<mmendez at energyhq.be>