[Fwd: 4.x make_index FAILURE]

Yen-Ming Lee leeym at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 2 06:15:00 GMT 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 10:48:29PM +0100, Erwin Lansing wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 12:50:49PM -0800, Colin Percival wrote:
> > It looks like upnp104 was added to SUBDIR in devel/Makefile; now
> > that net/linuxigd has been updated to depend upon devel/upnp104
> > instead of devel/upnp, this has become a problem.
>
> This looks like a stale repocopy. devel/upnp104 should be hooked up to the
> build (which should fix INDEX) and modules to finish the repocopy.
> devel/upnp should then be updated according to the still open PR
> ports/89643. This should of course have been done before net/linuxigd
> was updated.
>
> leeym, can you look into this?
>
> -erwin

linimon@ add devel/upnp104 into devel/Makefile for me. Thanks.

I updated devel/upnp to 1.2.1, and add LATEST_LINK and CONFLICTS into
devel/upnp104 and devel/upnp correspondingly.

I think the problem should be fixed now.
If I leave something behide, please let me know.

Regards,
--
Yen-Ming Lee [utf7:+Z05fZWYO] | KeyID:0x5EB52E51 | Taipei, Taiwan