apropos - how is it maintained?

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:51:11 GMT 2005

Hi

I had some difficulty in trying to trace a command that would give me a list
of loaded devices.

I tried apropos and that did not help much.

So this raised in my mind the question - how  is apropos maintained?

Then I thought some more and wondered if a "better" tool could be devised.

So I have got even more interested in the question - "How is apropos
maintained?".It might tie in with some of the ideas I am pursuing on the use
of XML to build a tool for facilitating some aspects of system maintenance.

David
 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.