pkgtools.conf Question

Adam Stroud adam.stroud at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:57:05 GMT 2005

All:

I have a question of the format of the pkgtools.conf file.  When
specifying MAKE_ARGS for specific args, what is the correct format.
The file says that it uses a ports_glob to do the lookup so would I
specify an entry like:

'multimedia/xmms' => 'WITH_EXTENDED_VORBIS_FILEINFO=1'

or like:

'multimedia/xmms-*' => 'WITH_EXTENDED_VORBIS_FILEINFO=1'

The first example resolves when using a ports_glob and the second one
does not.  So I am assuming that the first format is correct.  Is this
a correct assumption?

Thanks