Please test: boost 1.33.0

Simon Barner barner at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 21 15:32:37 GMT 2005

Dear users of the FreeBSD Boost port,

as you might have noticed, Boost.org has released v. 1.33.0 of their C++
libraries, and I've finally found the time to update the port.

Since we are still in a ports freeze, now would be a good time to give
it a try, i.e. to test whether your favorite port or your own Boost
application still work as expected.
You will need to rebuild the application in question because I bumped the
shared library version number.

Some notes:
 - Boost.Regex now has ICU unicode support (optional via OPTIONS).
 - Boost.Wave is not compatible with gcc 2.95.4 and therefore available
   on FreeBSD 5+ only.
 - Tests where done on 4.11 (i386) and 5.4 (i386) only. Please report
   any problems you might encounter on other platforms.

Ok, here's the updated port:
http://people.freebsd.org/~barner/ports/boost-1.33.0.tar.gz

Enjoy,
 Simon