[headsup] a new set of periodic reminder emails from portsmon is coming

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Aug 17 06:49:00 GMT 2005

Initially I had held off sending these once we got into the ports freeze
(I had intended doing this before the freeze but got distracted by other
topics).  However, I think I am going to go ahead and send them out on
the theory that it may lead to a few extra 'broken' or 'forbidden' ports
being fixed while the freeze remains in place.

Apologies in advance if anyone is particularly annoyed by this (since
there will be some things flagged by the email for which changes
wouldn't be approved during the freeze).  I promise to remember to do
these just before the next freeze (and, of course, periodically
thereafter).

mcl