need access to a 6.x box

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com
Mon Aug 15 15:23:15 GMT 2005

Hi!

6 of the ~900 self-tests, I added to lang/spidermonkey, are failing on the
package-building cluster, but I can not see any failures on my 5.x boxes. Can
someone, please, offer me a temporary account on a recent 6.x machine?

I would not need to be root to run the tests, but the vendor's test-harness
requires devel/p5-Getopt-Mixed to be installed.

My login record is here:

	mi:*:105:105:Mikhail Teterin:/home/mi:/bin/tcsh

and my authorized_keys can be found on freefall (or requested by e-mail).

Thank you!

	-mi