Ports disconnected from category Makefiles

Gregg Cooper bsdcrank at squbes.com
Tue Aug 9 17:10:50 GMT 2005

Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Right, because that port is deliberately not connected to the build
> yet, and your find | xargs did the wrong thing.

Well, my first naive approach was to simply run "make -DBATCH fetch"
from /usr/ports - which promptly stopped at the first port that was
unfetchable at the moment (of which, there are _many_).

While not disputing that my find-xargs-fetch workaround is the "wrong
thing", what is a "more better" way to snatch as many ports as possible?

Gregg