gcc34 missing gcj?

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Tue Aug 2 09:55:36 GMT 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Patrick Dung wrote:
> Before I can build gcc41, I have messed up with my FBDS 5.4-stable
> upgrade to FreeBSD6.0BETA1. I have to reinstall my box.
>
> If you have gcc41, please try to compile pdftk.
> Just change the USE_GCC from 34 to 41. And then build the pdftk port.

It gives an error, unfortunately, but at least gcc41 seems to work per
se!

/usr/local/bin/gcj41  --encoding=UTF-8
-I"/files/pfeifer/.amd_mnt/nashira/files3/FreeBSD/ports/print/pdftk/work/pdftk-1.12/java_libs"
-c PngImage.java -o PngImage.o
PngImage.java: In class 'com.lowagie.text.pdf.codec.PngImage':
PngImage.java: In method 'com.lowagie.text.pdf.codec.PngImage.getImage()':
PngImage.java:568: error: Class 'ImgRaw' not found in type declaration.
                img = new ImgRaw(width, height, components, bpc,
idat.toByteArray());
                             ^

Gerald