Depending on other ports with OPTIONS

Paul A. Hoadley paulh at logicsquad.net
Sun Apr 24 18:34:18 PDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 04:47:16PM +0930, Paul A. Hoadley wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 11:31:43PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> > The solution is to make a slave port that enables the option you
> > need, depend on that, and make it conflict with the other
> > non-enabled versions of the port.
>
> Just bear with me for a few more minutes...  So the approach would
> be to make refdb-mysql, refdb-pgsql and refdb-sqlite, each of which
> depend on the appropriate libdbi-driver, and refdb with common code?
> How do I make these slaves conflict with the non-enabled versions of
> libdbi-drivers---that is, how does
> "CONFLICTS=libdbi-drivers-0.7.1_2" differentiate between having
> chosen, say, libmysql or libpgsql when it was built?  Or have I
> misunderstood your advice?

I've hit a wall here---can anyone give me a push in the right
direction?  Even just pointing me at a port that depends on certain
OPTIONs having been chosen in another port would probably be
sufficient.  I am willing to work it out from the Makefiles.

--
Paul.

w  http://logicsquad.net/
h  http://paul.hoadley.name/