splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Tue Apr 19 03:59:02 PDT 2005

El Tuesday 19 April 2005 12:49, Oliver Lehmann escribió:
> Milan Obuch wrote:
> > What about my other suggestion for using configure with one more
> > '--cache-file=/tmp/courier.cache' argument? This recommendation
> > comes
>
> That is good, I've reduced configure time from 940sec to 572sec. I'll
> use it.

Hope this may be on time.  Can you consider work this?

- maintain couier-auhlib just as a metaport selector.
- add a courier-authlib-base port
- maintain the courier-authlib-method ports, but working against
courier-authlib-base.

I think this can make the transition and config more gentle.

--
  josemi