failed to generate index

Nika Vidal nikageek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:07:55 PDT 2004

Hmmm
With the information of the error message I only can tell you that, I
get an error with portsdb -uU but it's produced by ruby18.

I fix it getting the port of ruby and portupgrade via web and
installing them by this ports (previusly I had uninstalling the other
ports).

If you can give me some other information...
Is the same error message that before I tell you how to fix it???

Excuse my poor English.
Regards.