Fwd: Port KFTPGrabber Marked BROKEN, Easy Fix

Fish fish at fish-mail.com
Wed Sep 29 07:55:51 PDT 2004

Subject: Port KFTPGrabber Marked BROKEN, Easy Fix
Date: Wednesday 29 September 2004 10:53 am
From: Fish <fish at fish-mail.com>
To: markus at freebsd.org

Markus,

You're marked as the maintainer for the port in question, so I'm sending this
info to you.

The port is marked as BROKEN for -Current.  If you remove the broken and try
to compile it, it complains of an extra semicolon on
work/kftpgrabber-0.4.0/src/kftptransfer.cpp line 136.  If you remove the
semicolon after the } and then try to build and install, it all works fine.
I'm actually running it here locally.

Sorry about not sending a patch, but I still haven't quite gotten the hang of
it all.

Hope this helps, and thanks,

Fish

I'm forwarding this to the list in general as I got a bounceback that Markus's
mailbox was full in the hopes that he'll read it this way.

Sorry about the noise,

Fish