/math/maxima is NOT broken on 5.3-BETAx

Rudolf Polzer divzero at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 04:54:01 PDT 2004

»Peter Ulrich Kruppa« <root at pukruppa.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as I saw today the /math/maxima port produces a BROKEN message.
>
> It builds, installs und runs well with
> USE_GCL=	yes
> enabled in the Makefile instead of default CMUCL .

I can confirm that.

GCL (GNU Common Lisp)  (2.5.3) Wed Jul 14 21:00:25 CEST 2004
Licensed under GNU Library General Public License
Dedicated to the memory of W. Schelter

Use (help) to get some basic information on how to use GCL.
Maxima 5.9.0 http://maxima.sourceforge.net
Distributed under the GNU Public License. See the file COPYING.
Dedicated to the memory of William Schelter.
This is a development version of Maxima. The function bug_report()
provides bug reporting information.
(C1)

--
          / --- Where bots rampage, I'm there to take them down! --- \
         / ------ Where trouble arises, I'm there to cause it! ------ \