All Skins are downloaded even if I select only the default Skin

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 20 18:20:13 PDT 2004

On Monday, 20 September 2004 at 22:41:17 +0200, Andreas Weggel wrote:
>> What are you talking about?  mplayer, right?
>
> yep mplayer-skins in the freebsd ports collection.

It would really help if you would leave in the context.

Yes, "skins" are a *pain*.  I ran into this problem recently and
solved it by removing all except for the first "skin" from the
Makefile.

Greg