/multimedia/linux-realplayer outdated

Will will at crime.ctf.edu
Sat Sep 11 08:49:03 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 02:19, Jens Richter wrote:
> Hello
>
> it seems that the guys removed rp8 for Linux completely. Only
> RealPlayer10Gold for Linux is available. Is it possible to update the
> port in the near future?
> Thank's a lot!

This doesn't exactly address your point, but the old version of real
player is still available I managed to retrieve it just by googling the
RPM name. There's two different versions of the RPM but either will
work, the one I managed to get a hold of was slightly older and I had to
manually adjust the MD5 stated in the real player port to get it to
install, but hey it works I'm not to concerned with having the latest
version although your mileage will vary :)
--
www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Do yourself a favor, don't use IE!
www.transparentcorp.com/ - All Purpose Brain Wave Entertainment