SAmba3 install fails

Adam Stroud adstro at stny.rr.com
Wed Sep 8 03:39:05 PDT 2004

All:

I tried both running make config and looked on both make.conf ane
pkgtools.conf.  I did not set I18N in either config file and make config
just gave me the same error.  Here is a little bit of history that I
neglected in the original post.  I originally tried to install the port
and checked the I18N checkbox.  It built to some extent then gave me the
error.  Now I cannot get past it so I am assuming that a residual flag
got set somewhere.  I have tried emptying everything in
/usr/ports/distfiles too.  Anymore ideas?